Nela Dunato is a brand designer and digital strategist with over a decade of professional experience. She’s worked in several web development agencies before becoming a full-time freelancer in 2013. She teaches graphic design as a course instructor at Algebra Open University, and hosts her own workshops.
She helps small service-based businesses from all over the world to launch and grow their creative ventures using the power of branding, content marketing and WordPress websites.
– WordCamp London (March 19 2017, London, UK)
– Career Booster (March 5 2017, Rijeka, Croatia)
– WebCamp Zagreb (October 29 2016, Zagreb, Croatia)
– WebTalks Rijeka Meetup (September 29 2016, Rijeka, Croatia)
– WordCamp Split (September 3 2016, Split, Croatia) – Best Speaker Award (voted by the audience)
– Science and Technology Park Rijeka (February 2 2016, Rijeka, Croatia)
– WordPress Meetup Zagreb (November 27 2015, Zagreb, Croatia)