Hello speakers! We’re so excited to have you here. You’ll find resources on how to become a better speaker, and how to connect with new speaking opportunities.
Private Facebook Group:
Women Talk Design Speakers Group – a private group for individuals who are interested in, or currently, speaking at conferences, meetups or other public events. Participants are encouraged to share speaking opportunities, contribute resources and support one another.
On getting accepted to speak:
- I set a goal to speak at 1 conference by end of 2017. Here’s how I overachieved it by 4X, by Jenny Shen
- How Women Can Get Booked to Speak at Conferences, by Karen Allen
- Getting Started in Public Speaking, by Rachel Andrew
On preparing for a talk:
- How to Prepare, a checklist for great talks, by Scott Berkun
- Representing Facebook on Stage: Takeaways from my Journey, by Paola Mariselli <- Women Talk Design speaker!
On getting paid: