Sanchita has 8 years of experience in IT Strategy ,Program and Project management ,currently employed as a Senior Consultant at PwC.
She enjoys creating user-centric, delightful, and human experiences.
- Adobe Genome “The Xcell Award” for Program and Project Management – Inspire and Collaborate Gene
- Star Award @PwC for operational excellence
- The winner of Megathon 2019 (Deloitte Event) for designing a gamified competitive platform for developers.
- Second Prize winner for the Product management weekend challenge hosted by PM School on LinkedIn
- Top 5 in the Hackathon sponsored by Hackerearth -HDFC and NPCI for Voice chatbot in India for the conversational design.
- Professional Certified Scrum Master-(PSM-1 Certified)
Her professional career revolves around IT transformation and implementation design projects right from project initiation to proposal drafting, roadmaps, maturity models, business rules(customer journey), FMEA, design thinking, wire-framing and problem-solving skills thereby enabling the users to have enhanced visual and voice digital experience.
Hobbies – Nail Art, Calligraphy, and playing Table Tennis