As an inclusive Workplace Wellness Advocate, I advise managers on how to keep their team members engaged, energized, and safe in a sustainable, long-term way.
A clear Workplace Wellness strategy & implementation will fix your hidden cost drains and missed opportunity cost because it will improve talent retention, engagement, employer branding, and connection with diverse talent. It will prevent your company from leaving money on the table. It will also make your organization a better place to work and be in.
Working with me means working towards sustainable employability in a holistic way: all elements of wellness and wellbeing are interconnected, including physical, mental, career, social, community, and financial wellness. I also purposefully incorporate diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
What I do is make workplace wellness & DEI accessible for everyone. I provide people with the right tools at the right time to embrace inclusive changes. I encourage people to think consciously and inspire them to get them moving.
I am a proud NERD and often work with international (tech) companies.
As a multicultural and multi-passionate human being, I inspire and empower people to be their best selves. Becoming a mother inspired me to shift from being a Finance/ IT consultant to becoming a workplace wellness & Amplify DEI advocate. I made a promise to my son Orlando (2013) to help make the world a better place by creating thriving workplaces for EVERYONE. This is a promise not only to him and his generation but also for future generations.
My services (in English + Dutch):
- Delivering keynotes + training and workshops on: mental + psychological wellbeing, career wellbeing, work + health (stress and burnout), financial wellbeing, diversity + inclusion.
- Performing workplace audits (Workplace Wellness & DEI) to uncover existing stress points and identify workplace wins.
- Determining strategy + developing programs: consulting on and strategizing the best steps to improve your organization’s Workplace Wellness – and then putting them into action.
- Developing internal communications for employee wellbeing programs.
- Inspirational coaching + mentoring on personal branding, LinkedIn online branding.