- Drove customer-led digital transformation at ING
- Facilitated Voice of the Customer and Innovations programs for Cigna International Markets across Asia
- Keynote speaker on Design Thinking at SXSW 2017
- Contributor to the Design Thinking training curriculum for the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology’s (RMIT’s) Design Thinking online course
- Delivery of Design Thinking training, workshops and sprints for large organisations
Kate is Director of Innovation at MAKE Studios. Drawing from her experience as an executive coach and strategic designer, Kate works with organisations to design and drive business transformation, cultural and organisational change programs. Using a blend of human-centric disciplines (such as Design Thinking and Service Design) Kate helps organisations to navigate the complex digital landscape to solve business challenges.