This is part of UX Coffee Hours’s UX Coffee Social series. In this episode, we talk to industry experts leading Design Ops at Apple and Salesforce to understanding their role and what hiring managers are looking for. Our panelists for this episode are:
- Lindsay Schweigler – Head of Design Ops at Apple.
- Rachel Posman – Director of UX Ops at Salesforce.
- Moderators: Courtney Yule, UX Designer, Google.
- What is design operations?
- What are the different roles?/flavours?
- What is the value?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is it not?
- How does it fit within your org?
- How to get into design Ops?
- What skills are transferable?
- What are hiring managers looking for?
- What terminology can be used?
- How to tailor your portfolio?
Aired on October 20, 2020.