Nela Dunato is an artist, designer, writer, and teacher from Croatia. She’s been working as a graphic designer since 2005, and has started her own design consultancy in 2013. Her focus is helping passion-driven businesses to create expressive brand identities and exceptional client experiences.
She’s the author of the book “The Human Centered Brand” that teaches service based business owners and creatives how to create an authentic brand and grow meaningful relationships with their clients.
She also teaches design as a course instructor, leads in-person workshops, and speaks at IT, business, and cultural events. She’s been writing articles about art, design, marketing, business, and creativity for over a decade.
- WordCamp Europe (June 16 2018, Belgrade, Serbia) – Video
- Rikon (October 5–7 2018, Rijeka, Croatia) – panelist and speaker
- Project Management Meetup Zagreb (February 14 2018, Zagreb, Croatia) – Video
- WebCamp Zagreb (October 5 2017, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Rijeka City Library Business Corner (September 19 2017, Rijeka, Croatia)
- WordCamp Zagreb (September 2 2017, Zagreb, Croatia) – Keynote, Best Speaker Award (voted by the audience) – Video
- WordCamp London (March 19 2017, London, UK) – Video
- Career Booster (March 5 2017, Rijeka, Croatia)
- WebCamp Zagreb (October 29 2016, Zagreb, Croatia) – Video
- WebTalks Rijeka Meetup (September 29 2016, Rijeka, Croatia)
- WordCamp Split (September 3 2016, Split, Croatia) – Best Speaker Award (voted by the audience)
- Science and Technology Park Rijeka (February 2 2016, Rijeka, Croatia)
- WordPress Meetup Zagreb (November 27 2015, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Rikon 2015 (October 10 2015, Rijeka, Croatia) – workshop
- Rikon 2013 (October 12 2013, Rijeka, Croatia)
- Eurocon 2012 (April 29 2012, Zagreb, Croatia) – panelist and workshop