Sarah Doody is a User Experience Designer and Product Strategist. She helps teams understand their users, launch the first version of their product, and optimize products already in market.
Sarah has given talks and conducted live workshops at conferences around the world including:
- UXLX in Lisbon, Portugal
- AIGA National Conference in Minneapolis, MN
- StartCon in Sydney, Australia
- UX London in London, UK
- Front Product Bootcamp in Park City, Utah
- The Family in Berlin, Germany
- Asbury Agile, in Asbury Park, NJ
- Mobile UX London, in London, UK
- Ladies That UX in New York, NY
She previously co-created the curriculum for and taught General Assembly’s first 12-week UX immersive program in 2011.