Sarah Doody is a User Experience Designer and Product Strategist based in New York City. She helps teams understand their users, launch the first version of their product, and optimize products already in market.
Sarah has given talks and conducted live workshops at conferences around the world including:
- UXLX in Lisbon, Portugal
- AIGA National Conference in Minneapolis, MN
- StartCon in Sydney, Australia
- UX London in London, UK
- Front Product Bootcamp in Park City, Utah
- The Family in Berlin, Germany
- Asbury Agile, in Asbury Park, NJ
- Mobile UX London, in London, UK
- Ladies That UX in New York, NY
Sarah founded the popular weekly UX newsletter, The UX Notebook which has 13,400 subscribers.
She is passionate about UX education and has her own online courses including User Research Mastery and the UX Portfolio Formula.
She previously co-created the curriculum for and taught General Assembly’s first 12-week UX immersive program in 2011.