Presented to 300 entrepreneurs and founders to an event called “True University” at Stanford by True Ventures in 2013.
I introduced a new design methodology called scenario planning that helps to envision, speculate and prototype a future product vision. It was an effective way to brainstorm and work with cross-team members across products.
- Intro to scenario planning (why and what) 15 min
- Trends and facts 10 min
- Ask group to list driving forces 3 min
- Introduce the 4 alternative futures (interactive)15 min
- Design activity on 1 future world (interactive) 5 min
- Conclusion + case study 10 min