Most of us would agree – there’s value in focusing on your users’ perspective. But, human-centered approaches can be hard to implement in the real world.
Thinking about conducting user research can be intimidating. How formal does the process need to be? How will you know which questions to ask? Will your colleagues even pay attention to your findings? It’s enough to make you want to curl up under your desk with your comfort food of choice.
The goal of this workshop is to alleviate those anxieties. You’ll walk out with the skills and confidence you need to conduct user research quickly and effectively, especially in the face of common obstacles.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make better decisions faster
- Pinpoint what you need to learn
- Formulate and prioritize your questions
- Choose proper methods and activities
- Prepare for and conduct tests
- Make research a meaningful, enjoyable experience for your users, your colleagues and you